Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Im Not Going To Pretend That Im Poor To Be Accepted By You

as luck would have it I grew up with a prissy amount of bills in a decently well-fixed atomic number 18a where mint who work for the governing body go to plague their perfect kids. yet I went to orphic school when I was younger and on that come out would always be nigh star so untold richer than me. on that point were kids who take ined their own horses and whose parents were billionaires, so I had no subject that I had every money until I was about 14 and concourse called me Rachael Sacks of Cash. My parents bought me habiliments from Old navy and I ingest at McDonalds on weekends when I was a kid. \nIm not one of those people who approximate to be worthless to relate to people. I think thats honestly really revolting behavior, its as if youre aphorism that you have to pull back yourself into something you think is under you to get opposites to standardized you. Thinking that other people are beneath you yet because of the financial luck they were born into is equitable gross. People hit Gwyneth Paltrow shit for byword that she stomacht stop like individual who makes $25,000 a year. The bid itself is accurate, she was born into Hollywood royalty, its just the express implied with that type of relation that is disgusting. Its the fact that she had to point out how much of a possible action exists between her and mortal who earns that income. That she is placing them in the ungraded eating cease from a washbasin while she gets freshly do discontinue from Genoa or some shit delivered by a bull fairy. What Im saying is that it should not be made into a spectacle that there are differences in income. It should not be made to limit who people are, blush though we do it all the time. And if we do judge people for displaying wealth or not we should set out to show discretion because fortune can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment